We Are All America works to uphold and strengthen our nation’s commitment to welcome and protect those seeking freedom, safety and refuge in the United States. We organize people across religious and cultural differences to build inclusive communities where we all belong.
We Are All America works to:
- Welcome refugees
- Protect asylum seekers
- Advocate for Temporary Protected Status (TPS) recipients
- Keep families together
- Support newcomers of all faiths and countries of origin
- Build inclusive communities
- Advance opportunity for newcomers
- Uplift the experiences and leadership of those most impacted
- Organize supporters to take action
Check out weareallusa.org if you are interested in more.