The National Partnership for New Americans (NPNA) is a national multiethnic, multiracial partnership network of the country’s 37 largest immigrant and refugee rights organizations.
Our members are on the frontlines in immigrant communities fighting to Keep Families Together and providing trusted, community-based immigration legal services. A contribution to the Immigration Legal Services & Defense Fund will go directly to NPNA members and will support the following services:
- Fighting the Deportation Cases of Community Members
- Leading Deportation Defense and Rapid Response Programs that protect, defend and serve families
- Providing Legal Representation to Detainees and Individuals in Deportation Proceedings
- Advancing Campaigns to Win Public Funding for Immigration Legal Services
- Supporting Legal Defense Work for Detainees at the Laredo Detention Center